Operates up to six stations simultaneously.
A self-contained, semi-automated furnace for the simplified and consistent production of fused samples for XRF, ICP analysis and sodium peroxide fusions. The samples are fused in batches of up to six at a time, generally finishing within ten minutes. The close-tolerance temperature control and accurately-timed functions ensure that each sample is processed in consistent and repeatable conditions. An audible alarm sounds whenever operator action is required.
The 6 Position Furnace at a Glance:
- Electric heating with all solid state controls
- Exceptional reliability and full training & service support
- Reproducible sample preparation
- High productivity
- PLC control: up to 7 customizable programs
- Audible alarm sounds whenever operator action is required
- Precise temperature control (up to 1250ðC)
- Variable rate mixing & rocking action
- Variable speed fan cooling
- Over temperature protection
- Rugged & durable, low maintenance and repair costs
- Economically priced