Manual Hydraulic Presses for XRF
The preparation of solid pellets requires a hydraulic press. Together with a die it is possible to create a stable pellet from loose powder. Depending on the material, the use of a binder or an aluminum cup is recommended. The most common size and diameters used for XRF are 32 and 40mm. Based on the fact that pressure is force per surface it is recommended to use at least 15 tons for 32mm and 25 tons for 40mm.
- Max pressure 15/25 tons
- Pressure display 0-20t/0-30t
- Piston 108mm
- Piston stroke, max 25mm
- Bolster screw diameter 30 mm
- Bolster screw travel max 90mm
- Distance between pressing faces: 35mm minimum, 125mm maximum
- Area size D310mm x W290mm
- Weight 50.5kg
|E-MP-2500||Hydraulic Press 25t||Manual|
*Press does not include die which is needed for producing pellets. Be sure to see our Stainless Steel Die Sets.