Preparation tool for 32 and 35 mm XRF sample cups. 1 Set = 2 Pieces
1. Take an outer sleeve, an inner sleeve, and a cap.
2. Place the inner sleeve with the larger end downward. Than, place the film on top.
3. Place the bi-directional outer sleeve on top of the Inner.
4. Use the PREMIER Sample Prep Tool to push the sleeve all the way down. The hole in the middle of the Tool allows air to escape,
preventing sagging of the film.
5. Be certain that there are no folds or creases in the film. It should look perfect. Now fill your cup with a liquid or solid sample.
The inner sleeve has a “Fill line”. Close the cup with the snap on cap.
6. Write your sample description right on the cap in the “Labeling Area”.
Cembles - Pre-Assembled Cups
$29.00 – $42.50