Innovative Fusion Technology
The reputation of the Phoenix has been established in nearly 1000 installations worldwide in the last 20 years. In that time it has shown itself to be the reliable and flexible workhorse of the fusion laboratory; beloved by chemists and laboratory managers alike. The Phoenix GO takes that base level of reliability and provides users with an economic instrument without compromise.
Simplicity at its best
This machine will allow you to plug, play and Phoenix GO. It requires Gas Only to reach the super high temperatures required for even difficult sample fusions (Patent Pending gas burner design). The design is extremely robust, as is the case with all Phoenix fusion machines. The perfect flame of a Phoenix is unrivaled and will give your laboratory complete control over the fusion process.
Advanced User Interface
The Phoenix GO user interface has the look and feel of a modern laboratory instrument. This simple touch screen interface is easy to use and allows the programming of recipes, visual tracking of the status of the machine and easy access to higher functionality and service.
The Phoenix GO takes all of the great features established by Phoenix fusion machines through millions of hours of operation across the world. If you have ever owned a Phoenix machine before, you will know how low the cost of ownership is and how easy they are to maintain. Just ask us about one of the many customer reference points where a Phoenix has been operating for over 20 years!
The gas burners and all high temperature items are enclosed behind a glass door. All external surfaces are safe to touch. Burner safety includes fan detection, airflow detection, flame detection on every burner (via thermocouple), standard pilot safety, plus double redundancy on the valve train.
- 4 fusion stations
- Fully Automatic: Melting, Swirling, Pouring and Cooling
- Gas Only fan forced burner – new technology
- Maximum Flame Temperature 1300°C
- Temperature measurement: thermocouple near flame (indicative)
- Touch screen user interface
- Up to 100 user-defined recipes with naming flexibility
- Homogenization by Swirling, variable frequency and speed
- Separate mold preheating
- Mold cooled in-situ above the burner
- Crucible/ mold holders: Inconel, hastalloy or palladium
- Cold to cold operation
- Emergency stop button; Automatic gas cut-off safety
- USB communication link