- Pre-sorted packaging, 100 sets per bag
- Bi-directional ring design assembly
- Unique oversize ring design
- 3-piece set including cup, ring & lid
- Suitable for Spectro: XEPOS®, XLAB 2000®
- Bi-directional ring ensures ease of use and efficient ring-to-cup assembly
Preparation for SC-3332 XRF Sample Cups
You will require a Cup (Inner ring), a Ring (Outer Ring), and a Cap / Lid & (optionally) a Premier Prep Tool PT-3235.
Place Ring with the larger end downward onto the table. Then, place the film on top.
Place the Outer Ring on top of the Inner Ring with film.
And now use the PREMIER Prep Tool to push the Ring all the way down. The hole in the middle of the Tool allows air to escape, preventing sagging of the film.